We’re always playing somewhere! Drop by one of our live performances and say hello!
- 8 p.m. (lesson at 7:15 p.m.), Denver Contra Dance, Scheitler Center, 5031 W. 46th Ave. Denver, $10 general admission, $8 FoTD/BDC members, $5 students.
- 9 p.m., Saturday, June 15, Jack Quinn’s Irish Pub, 21 S. Tejon St., Colorado Springs, Free Admission.
June 28-30, Scotts Bluff Celtic Gathering, Five Rocks Amphitheater, Scotts Bluff, NE
July 12-14, Colorado Irish Festival, Clement Park, Littleton.
11:15 a.m., August 4, Colorado Scottish Festival, Citizens Park, Edgewater.
8 p.m., Friday, August 9, Avourneen presents Bob Dylan’s Blood on the Tracks, Clocktower Cabaret, 16th and Arapahoe streets, Denver. Tickets start at $25.
- 9 p.m., Aug. 16 and 17, Dubliner Pub, Omaha, NE. Free admission.
- 9 p.m., Saturday, August 31, Ned Kelly’s Irish Pub, 5686 S Sycamore St., Littleton. Free Admission.
Adam Goldstein Solo Performances
- 11 p.m., Saturday, July 1, 8 and 22, Burlesque; 8 p.m., Saturday July 1, 8 and 22, Nerdlesque at the Clocktower Cabaret, Arapahoe St. and 16th St. Mall, Denver. Admission starts at $35.