We’re always playing somewhere! Drop by one of our live performances and say hello!
9 p.m., Friday, Oct. 5 and Saturday, Oct. 6, The Dubliner Pub, 1205 Harney St., Omaha, NE. $5 cover.
- 7:30 p.m. (lesson starts at 7 p.m.), Saturday, Oct. 20, Pikes Peak Traditional Dance contra, All About Dance, 2318 Vickers Drive, Colorado Springs. Admission starts at $9.
Friday, Oct. 26 to Sunday, Oct. 28. Boo Camp Dance Weekend, Hummingbird Music Camp, 104 Hummingbird Lane, Jemez Springs, NM. Registration is now open!!!
- 8 p.m. (lesson starts at 7:15 p.m.), Friday, Aug. 10, Denver Contra Dance, Highlands Masonic Center, 3550 Colorado Blvd., Denver. Admission starts at $10.
- 9 p.m., Friday, Nov. 2 and Saturday, Nov. 3, The Dubliner Pub, 1205 Harney St., Omaha, NE. $5 cover.
- 9 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 17, Ned Kelly’s Irish Pub, 5686 S Sycamore St, Littleton. Free Admission.
- 7:30 p.m. (lesson starts at 6:30 p.m.), Saturday, Nov. 24, Fort Collins Contra Dance, Waltz Night, Fort Collins Masonic Temple, 225 W Oak St, Fort Collins. Admission starts at $10.
8 p.m., Friday, Nov. 30, Bob Dylan’s Blood on the Tracks at Swallow Hill, Tuft Theater, 71 E. Yale Ave., Denver. Tickets start at $12.
You can also catch Adam Goldstein opening for the late night burlesque show at the Clocktower Cabaret, 16th and Arapahoe on Denver’s 16th Street Mall, on the following dates: Oct. 13, Nov. 10, Dec. 8, Dec. 29.